1. We believe the Bible as given from God to human writers and thereafter accurately transmitted and translated is the Word of God for our day and it is in total, infallible (100% accurate), inerrant
(100% without error), and authoritative in every statement. (2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Peter 1:21; Ps. 19:7; Matt. 5:18)
2. We believe in the Trinity of God. There is one God and only one, eternally existing in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Each member of the Godhead is co-equal
in nature and attributes. (Matt. 28:19; Jer. 10:10; Gen. 1:26; Jn. 16:7-11; Jn. 14:26; Rom. 8:9; Jn 1:1, 14, 16; Jn. 14:16; Matt. 3:16, 17)
3. Jesus Christ, the eternal Son, was conceived in His humanity of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life, died upon the cross as a sacrifice for our sins, and rose
again bodily on the third day for our justification. He is now our Mediator and High Priest at God's right hand (place of authority). Before the millenium He will come to earth as "King of kings" and
"Lord of Lords" to set up His kingdom and to judge the world in righteousness. (Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:18-25; Rom. 5:1; I Cor. 15:3, 4; Heb. 4:15; 7:25; Acts 1:9, 11; I Thess. 4:16-18; Rev. 19:16; 20:11-15)
4. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead. His ministry is that of convicting unbelievers of their sin, and of their need of the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior. He baptizes believers
into the body of Christ, indwells, instructs, and seals them unto the day of redemption. (Jn 16:7-11; I Cor. 12:12-14; Rom. 8:9; Jn. 14:26; Eph. 1:13, 14; Jn 14:16, 17; I Cor. 2:9-14.
5. Man was created in the image of God (having intellect, emotions, and a will; like God). Man sinned which caused physical death and spiritual death which is separation from God. Salvation for
sinful man is by grace (a free gift) through faith (understanding and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ) "who His own self bore our sins in His own body on the cross." All those who refuse to receive this
divine provision for redemption, will suffer the eternal condemnation of the wicked in hell; while all those who receive this provision are kept by the power of God; shall never be judged for sin, shall
never be separated from the love of god, and shall enjoy the eternal blessing and happiness of heaven. (Gen. 1:26, 27; Rom. 3:10, 23; 5:12; I Pet. 2:24; Eph. 2:8-9; Rev. 20:12; I Pet. 1:5; Jn. 10:28;
Rom. 8:39; Jn. 17:24; Rev. 21:24-27).
6. We believe the church is a local self-governing body of believers covenanted together to carry out the programs of Christ. The Church also exists as the universal Body of Christ of which Jesus
Christ is the head, and is without denominational limits. God has planned that the Church, as the Bride of Christ, glorify Him through a continual effort to disciple all nations by the preaching of the
Gospel. This Body will be caught up to meet the Lord before the Tribulation period, will then return to rule with Christ during the Millennial Kingdom, and will eternally be with the Lord. (Eph. 1:3-6;
1:22-23; 5:25-27; I Cor 12:12-14; II Cor. 11:2; Acts 1:6-8; Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:16-20; I Thess. 4:16-18)
7. We believe the two ordinances of the church are: Baptism by immersion, and the Lord's Supper to remember His sacrifice for us. (I Cor. 11:23-34; Acts 8:35-37; 10:47, 48; I Cor. 1:14; Acts 8:12)
8. We believe that it is normal for born again believers to live increasingly holy and dedicated lives unto the Lord.
( II Tim. 3:1-5; Rom. 12:1, 2; 14:13; I Jn. 2:15-17; 2 Jn. v. 9-10; II Cor. 6:14; 7:1)